A bartender is a person who formulates and serves alcoholic or soft drink beverage behind the bar. This course encounters to create a drink by various methods (Building, Stirring, Shaking, Straining, Rolling etc.) serving drinks and entertaining peoples.
- The bartender's role responsibilities and procedures
- Bar equipment, from various glasses to ice types
- 7 different serving and BAR techniques
- Alcohol policy- basic of alcohol law in different countries
- Sprite knowledge from beer through wine to sprite
- Practical bar training- mixing, tasting, flair and free pour
- Making Cocktails