Food and Beverage Services introduces you to the functions, operations and organization of the food & Beverage departements. You will also learn about Food Service principles, menu design and objectives, and restaurant layout and design considerations.
- Food and Beverage Operations
- Duties and key Positions
- How health and nutrition plays an important role.
- Various types of Food and Beverage provides.
- The Origins and Significance of the Food and Beverage Sector.
- Needs and describes of residents and visitors in selecting of Food and Beverage provider.
- Examins factors that contribute to the profilability of Food and Beverage operation.
- Discuss key issues and trends in the sector including government influence, health and safty, human resources and technology.